LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET INVOLVED?
There are many opportunities to get involved at Copper Canyon. Whether you have an hour a week or an hour a year, there is an opportunity for everyone. Children love when their parents are active in their school.
- Love Books? Help in our school library! Contact Kristin Chang for opportunities. ElKrispin1@gmail.com
- Like getting your hands dirty? Help in our garden! Contact Sarah Gavigan for opportunities. SarahJaneGavigan@gmail.com
- Are you a dad who likes to be involved? Join CCDC (Copper Canyon Dads’ Crew) and help bring a level of fun only dads can create! Contact Andrew Ramsammy for more details. email@example.com
- Are you a sweet talker? Join our donations committee and help to provide incentives for fundraisers and other events throughout the year. Contact Sadhana Nigro for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a specialty that’s not on the list? Contact Jamie Dorn (CcesPtoPres@gmail.com) , any of the PTO Executive Board members, or fill out our Volunteer Interest form.