LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET INVOLVED?
There are many opportunities to get involved at Copper Canyon. Whether you have an hour a week or an hour a year, there is an opportunity for everyone. Children love when their parents are active in their school.
- Have time before or after school? Sign up to help raise money at a STARShip launchpad. Located in front of and behind school, kids can bring money to play the games and adults can turn in their donations.
- Love Books? Help in our school library! Sign up for open time slots here.
- Love earning free books for our school? Join the book fair committee and help our classrooms earn free supplies from Scholastic! Contact Holley Stacy for the book fair.
- Like getting your hands dirty? Help in our garden! Contact Sarah Gavigan for opportunities.
- Are you a dad who likes to be involved? Join CCDC (Copper Canyon Dads’ Crew) and help bring a level of fun only dads can create! Contact Michael Barnes for more details.
- Are you a sweet talker? Join our donations committee and help to provide incentives for fundraisers and other events throughout the year. Contact Sadhana Nigro for more information.
- Have a specialty that’s not on the list? Contact Holley Stacy , any of the PTO Executive Board members, or fill out our Volunteer Interest form.