Welcome to the Copper Canyon Summer Reading Program.
Read all summer long and keep a log of the books you read. Turn it in at the beginning of the 2019/2020 school year to earn prizes! Super readers earn a special celebration at the start of the school year!
- Contest starts May 23 and goes through August 5.
- Children entering PK-2 must read a minimum of 10 hours to be eligible for the party and prizes.
- Children entering 3-6 must read a minimum of 15 hours to be eligible for the party and prizes.
- All time must be logged online OR on one of the printable log sheets.
- Adults must sign off on the printable log sheets for the log to count.
- Completed log sheets can be turned in to the MPR at Meet the Teacher, to the front lobby at school or to the student’s teacher.
- Questions can be directed to Sadhana Nigro at email@example.com.
Most importantly, have fun and happy reading!
Check out the links below to find suggested reading lists and printable log sheets. Or log your books using our online form.
Keep track of your reading