Welcome to the 2019/2020 school year!
Did you know that you … and your family …. Are ALREADY members of the PTO? That’s right! No membership dues or forms are needed.
The number one reason to support the Copper Canyon Parent Teacher Organization is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help CCES. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at CCES.
- Tap Into a Network. Parenting is not easy – it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTO functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTO, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause – your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. Because the PTO is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping to make positive changes. CCES PTO plays an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events – all vital to our school’s success.
- Be a Role Model. By being a PTO member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.